Christie Barbecues has commissioned an independent survey of Australian barbecue users, to shed light on valuable user demographics, habits, and preferences – the first of its kind in Australian public barbecue users.
Overall, the study highlighted Australians believe that public barbecues are an important outdoor activity and a good way for the community to socialise and integrate, and that:
· 97% feel it is important that barbecues are available for everyone in the community
· 94% said there should be more public barbecues in Australia
· 92% agreed that public barbecues are generally in good working order
· 83% believe public barbecues are a great way to meet others in their community
· 75% felt public barbecues are a safe and hygienic way to cook food
Contact our team today to find out more about our study into Australian Public Barbecue use.
Source: Quantum Market Research for Christie Barbecues. Research undertaken in compliance with AS ISO 20252.